Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The big move

Well, I finally did it. I moved out into my own hole. Props and thanks to the members of Stack All for their hospitality. We will certainly run into each other again.

SO.....my new home. It is a class 3. When I entered it had 3 WH's besides the one I came in. One led to a Class 1 WH, one to a class 5, and one to lo sec. It will be interesting to see which exits are static. Kinda hoping the class 5 isn't.

I was able to offline, unanchor and reinstall everything into my new home in about an hour. Not too bad. I almost had a heart attack while I was anchoring the tower as a Buzzard appeared on my scans. I warped my cov ops around to the different WH's trying to find which one he had come through but never had a visual. He appeared and disappeared from my scans so I now assume that he was just going between the lo sec WH and the c1 or c5.

After I had the POS online and all of my ships moved in, I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. Made it. I was finally able to relish the glory of my situation. There are about 15-20 sleeper sites which are more than enough to cover the cost of my upcoming venture. I will explain more on that in the next post.

I was also able to run my salvage from the 4 sleeper sites from last night out through the lo sec entrance. I sold it for a total of 173 million isk. Not bad for 1.5 hours of solo C3 work.

So begins the adventures in my own WH!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the ride. It's always good to have new people living out in the wormholes.

    I have a small group of wormhole blogs that I keep a on a page and I've added you to the W'hole Pack. There are several WH residents who blog about their experiences.

    Feel free to look me up in game as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the add. Always glad to share my experiences with fellow capsuleers. I'll check out the blog pack. Hope my entries keep you interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it only took you an hour to do your move...are you only using a Small Tower? But either way congrats on your new home...Might want a large tower though for a class 3.

    http://myeveventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 1 hour, that is a record! Took me an hour just online some shiny new guns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Enyo and Chan - Yeah I only have a small tower hooked up at this point. One corporate hangar and one ship maintenence array. Doesn't take long to move at all. And about having a larger tower...well let's just say that my next post will be related... :)

    ReplyDelete