Monday, April 12, 2010

A quiet night, because you can't hear the sleepers scream

So today I actually found that I didn't have anything else I needed to do in Eve. I checked out the day's new C3 exit. Turns out that it had a few residents with a large POS. The only exit was to a lo sec system. So no new home for Boblakov. Oh well. I checked the system on DOTLAN maps and found that the residents had not been on in over a day and that nobody had been clearing NPC's for more than a day as well. I decided it was a perfect time to get back to sleepering. The fuel won't pay for itself...

I ran 4 sites, all the same. In total, it took only about 1.5 hours. I had Boblakov in the Drake, and Antiochian in the Domi. I really had no problems at all and no visitors bothered me.

If the isk I made from the previous C3 sites remains fairly constant, then I probably made about 160 mil. Pretty good for 1.5 hours! I'll post the actual amount when I have a chance to make it back to k-space.

2 comments:

  1. Well hey at least you know you can go solo in a Class 3...that should definitely open up some options for you. Congrats on getting into WH venturing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the comment and for following the blog! Yeah it definately opens up a few new options for me. I'm actually sort of leaning to a C3 WH at this point. I'll post about it soon.

    ReplyDelete