Thursday, April 1, 2010

Searching for the First WH

So today was really the first day that I focused on finding my first WH. Man...I scanned...a lot. I scanned down 15-20 systems, some lo sec and some hi sec, and found WH's in almost every system. I think I'll keep better track of the exact numbers next time. Every WH I found was either taken, or not what I was looking for. Right now, I'm looking for a c2 WH that is vacant. I really don't even care if it has a ton of sites. I just want to get in there and set up my pos and test out the logisitics. A few sleeper sites would never hurt...

In the recent past, while gaining interest in WH's, I scanned down and took down a few sleeper sites. The amazing amount of isk I made in a little amount of time was what really caught my interest. I had mainly roamed a few c2's so I know that I can clear those sites. Well, at least the ones I have tried. And I did those with Boblakov in the Drake solo. Having Antiochian along in the Domi will surely make things go quicker.

So I scanned down 15-20 systems in my cov ops, scanning down 15-20 WH's. Each time I saw that 'Unknown' scan type come up I kept thinking, "this is definately gonna be the one." But I never did. Ran into a lot of occupied WH's. A lot more than I thought I would. The only empty ones I found were c3's. I did come across what I believe to be a rare find however, a WH in hi sec leading to a c5. It was STOCKED. There were so many sites in there, and no structures or ships showed up in my scans. Too bad that's well above my pay grade. I tried to sell the location to ppl in my various chat channels but nobody was interested :P

So after a long session of scanning, and finding WH's, then finding I couldn't use them, I decided to call it quits on the rollercoaster of scanning emotion for the day. But tomorrow is a new day...

No comments:

Post a Comment