Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just a quick update

So I have now been in this C4 WH with my very generous hosts (Stack All) for about a week. I have only really run sites with them once, while having a few other adventures tossed in as well. In short, I'm itching to get into my own WH. Nothing against my current hosts but I feel that everything I do while I'm here I have to do very carefully as I don't want to mess anything up for them.

I suppose I just can't wait to be in a spot where all my mistakes are my own and affect no one but me. Live to learn I suppose. This time spent here has not been fruitless however. My time in this C4 has gained me invaluable experience on WH management due to the tagging along on ops with Stack All. Closing WH's. Learning more, first-hand, about static WH management. All valuable things which I will certainly benefit from in the future.

Right now, as I have the urge to move on, I will really be looking for the first relatively-suitable hole I can find. I made a run out to Jita through a lo sec exit (popped out only 5 jumps away!) and stocked up on fuel (now I have two weeks worth), modules I've found I need, and some skill books leading to more modules I've learned I need.

So I feel I'm ready to hit the open road. This WH I'm in has a static C3 exit so I'll be looking at the next few that pop up and a) move into that WH b) move into an adjoining C2 or C3 from that WH. I have had a little while to consider this next move over the last week and I have a few ideas rattling around in my head. I will be flushing them out over the next few days and will certainly post about it as I do.

P.S. I promised in a previous post that I would report on my earnings from the sleeper campaign I ran with Stack All. I netted 76 mill isk. Not as much isk/hr as I make running sites by myself but not too bad either. Also more fun running with cool capsuleers!

4 comments:

  1. Good blog btw, I like reading on your posts, they are interesting, making me think of giving WHs another try.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Glenn! Thanks for reading! Good to know someone is hehe. Convo me in-game if you want to talk about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love to see a new wspace blog!

    I'll try to remember to plug it in our next show, but if you send me an evemail introducing your blog that would help :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks! Always glad to share my WH adventures. I will send you an evemail.

    ReplyDelete