Friday, April 2, 2010

Couldn't find a WH to live in but....

So, since I spent the entire day on eve scanning down WH's looking for my new home, I was kinda tired of scanning. I wanted to blow some sleepers up...

So it was a few hours from downtime and I found a c2 WH that was perfect. Well, it would have been perfect had there not been a huge POS in there. Whoever was in there definately had some serious production going on. However, there were about 6 perimeter sites, just begging to be cleaned out. I scanned the whole system and didn't find any other ships, and the hi sec system I came through was also quiet. So I decided to get it out of my system. I simply did 4 Perimeter Hangar sites. Took me 1 1/2 hours total, to take out the sleepers and to salvage the wrecks.

I wasn't expecting a whole lot in the way of isk from this adventure but after running it all to my favorite local trading hub, I netted a cool 57 mil isk! Not that bad for 1.5 hours in someone else's WH :P

Almost all of the isk came from two item types. The most profitable was the melted nano ribbons. That accounted for 30 mil, that's only 6 ribbons. The second most profitable was 112 sleeper data cores selling for 22.4 mil. Not half bad.

This first isk run certainly made me feel better about not having my own WH yet. Although it has definately whetted my appetite as to what I'll be able to net once I'm in a WH 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment