Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where I'm Starting From

Alright, so I have done a rather large amount of reading about how to go about this WH adventure. But reading can only get you so far. At this point I have 3 active characters:

Boblakov: my main, he's the combat guy. Right now he flies a Drake (with all t2 fittings), and a Raven (also t2 fittings). He's also the only one of my chars that can scan. I know that's a problem and am working on the other two chars. At this point in time he is moving (slowly) towards piloting a Nighthawk.

Roblakov: my oldest char, he is the industrial alt. He mines in a Hulk and flies an Orca. Gives great mining bonuses too. He is really the only char at this point who can fly a ship with any sort of meaningful cargo capacity. He's gonna be riding out these first few missions in an Itty V.

Antiochian: the youngest of the bunch. This char can fly a hulk with decent mining skills and is now training fully in combat skills. She flies a Domi with mostly t2 fittings right now but is training to finish out the t2 fit. Has decent drone skills already so will be useful on the sleeper sites.

So that's the team. From what I have read I have assembled my WH kit and am waiting to find the perfect WH. More on that in another post.

The Kit:
  • Small Amarr Tower
  • 1 x corporate hangar array
  • 1 x ship maintenece array
  • one week of fuel

This all fits into the Itty V, so Roblakov has his job.

Ships:

  • Drake (Boblakov)
  • Covops (Boblakov)
  • Salvage boat (Boblakov)
  • Domi (Antiochian)
  • Itty V (Roblakov)

It's at this point that I see my first potential problem. And I don't know if it's a problem yet. But 3 of the 5 ships, Boblakov has to fly into the hole. We'll see if that ever ends up being a problem in the future...

So that's the setup I'm taking into the first suitable hole I find. Suggestions are VERY welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment