Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quick sales run...

I logged on this morning and scanned down the whole system to find that the WH I had come from had closed. I was in it now. No more safety net. So I scanned down the two new sigs to find that I had one more Oruze Construct site and a new WH spawn over night. I checked out where the WH lead and, just as I have read, it lead to lo sec.

I decided to take the oppurtunity to jump out of W-space in my cov ops ships, carrying all of my expensive salvage, and run to the closest sales hub, which was about 9 jumps away, and sell it off while grabbing a few things I had forgotten.

At this point, I had only run two of the sites. I sold the salvage and loot from just those two sites and made 78 mil isk! That almost covers the cost of the small tower! I honestly wasn't expecting it to sell for that much. 30 mil came from the 6 melted nano ribbons, I was expecting that. What I wasn't expecting was how much the sleeper data libraries and databases would sell for. They accounted for the majority of the sale. Very encouraging...

No comments:

Post a Comment