Thursday, April 1, 2010

The mission...

Hello everyone. This blog page is gonna be an adventure on two fronts: 1) this will be the first blog I've written 2) I will be writing about my adventures in WH space in the game Eve Online, which is going to be a relatively new experience for me.

To give credit where credit is due, this blog is more or less inspired by Star Defender's blog, Eve Online Wormholes. I became interested in stretching my Eve experience a while ago and began learning everything I could about WH's. Star Defender's blog was, honestly, the best source I found. So this little exeriment will in some ways be mimicing what it is that he did with his blog.

So hopefully I will find it in me to stick with this blog and flush it out into something to be proud of, and hopefully into a resource that can be used to help others who want to explore the dangerously exciting WH's in Eve.

Alright, so to nail it down, this blog will be following my learning experiences, victories and failures, in trying to conquer the world of WH's.

No comments:

Post a Comment