Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some great WH action

So today I log in to find my gracious WH hosts just about ready to hit the adjoining static C3 for a day of pillaging sleeper strongholds. They had someone scanning down sites while the rest got ready. I was invited. For the next 2 hours or so we ran through about a dozen (maybe a little less) frontier sites. This C3 must not have been farmed for awhile cuz we got the hang of the Frontier Stronghold sites and kept running them. Each time becoming more familiar with the spawns and such than before.

For awhile we had 2 drakes (one was Boblakov), a Tempest, and Antioch's Domi. Hope I'm not leaving anyone out. Didn't take us very long to run through sites. The Domi would shield rep the drakes and tempest as necessary while the tempest would rep the Domi when she needed help...which was relatively often. After awhile the Tempest pilot had to go so we changed our group a bit and ended up with 3 drakes and the Domi. Lotta tank in our fleet :)

What's better than 2 Drakes and a Domi?

3 Drakes and a Domi :)

So I had to leave to grab some dinner with the family before everyone was back in the home hole so I'll get my share of the loot tomorrow. Will definately report on the profits then. Was a good day of sleeper blasting and flying with a great gang. Another shout out to the pilots of Stack All!

No comments:

Post a Comment